New blood donors needed: 2018 dates released
The Lindsay blood donor clinic dates for 2018 have been released and organizers say they are in need of new donors.
According to Canadian Blood Services, on the day you are donating:
- Make sure you drink lots of water; get plenty to eat and a good night’s sleep.
- Make sure to bring valid ID
- Donated before? Please bring your blood donor card (it has a full name and signature).
- First-time donating or can’t find your card? Bring ID with full name and signature or full name and photograph. A blood donor card will be ordered for you next time.
- And you might want to do a quick eligibility check before coming in. Try their quiz.
“We are always looking for new donors to help save lives at our monthly clinic at Victoria Park Armoury,” in Lindsay, says event organizer, Laura Ashton.
The 2018 Lindsay blood donor clinic dates are as follows:
Victoria Park Armoury
210 Kent Street West
You can book your appointment by visiting www.blood.ca