Advertise with us — the last print news media in Kawartha Lakes!
The Advocate is a glossy news and features magazine and an online news site. We are 100 per cent independent, all local, and not part of any chain. Our people live in the community they serve, and our news focus is completely on Kawartha Lakes — particularly on our community’s social and economic wellness.
- Best quality magazine in Kawartha Lakes
- Last print news media in Kawartha Lakes
- High quality journalism from our award-winning team
- Magazine is distributed across Kawartha Lakes and north Durham
- A study shows magazines like the Advocate are read, re-read, and trusted – and 78 per cent of readers also trust the advertisers inside.
The news site
- Most modern, accessible, and finest news site in Kawartha Lakes
- Thoughtful journalism from our award-winning team
- Our thousands of readers are across Kawartha Lakes, Peterborough County, Durham Region, Toronto and beyond.
- Easy-to-use newsletter sign-up for weekly grouping of articles
OR, combine our magazine and digital news site options for even more savings!
Comments about The Advocate — we get results!
“Adelaide Place is proud to advertise in such an esteemed publication and we love the news content the publication produces. The responses we have received from our promotions, have been instrumental in generating awareness for our retirement community.”-Tish Black, Marketing Manager, Adelaide Place
“Roderick and his team have displayed their ambition and desire to be the best multimedia source in Kawartha Lakes. I feel that they have already succeeded. I applaud them for bringing together the community with their work and following their passion as (the best!) multimedia source in Lindsay.”-Dr. Manju Asdir, Clinic Owner/Chiropractor, Kawartha Care Wellness Centre
“The ad, article, and social media posts have already led to 4 sales calls. There is advertising value in what you do.”-Matt Geraghty, Matty G. Digital