Website Boys and Girls Clubs of Kawartha Lakes
This position is responsible to provide care for infants and preschool- to school-age children under the guidance of early childhood educators. Early childhood educators and assistants lead children in activities to stimulate and develop their intellectual, physical and emotional growth and ensure their security and well-being.
· Current RECE and registered with the College of ECE, and approval by the Ministry of Education Director as required under the CCEYA.
· Previous experience working in a childcare setting to provide a safe, healthy, optimal environment for program participants.
· Must have valid Standard First Aid and CPR – Level ‘C’ that includes infant and child, HIGH FIVE Principals of Healthy Child Development or willingness to acquire.
· Must be able to provide a Criminal Reference Check with Vulnerable Sector Screening in accordance with the Police Record Checks Reform Act (PRCRA)
· Effective communication skills, confidence, desire to help the needy, strategic thinking abilities, hard work and dedication.
An employment application, along with additional information can be located at www.bgckl.com/join-our-team, this application should be attached to your resume and cover letter quoting Interim Designate Supervisor – DGH #08-20. Please forward this package no later than Friday, February 14th, 2020 @ 5:00 p.m. using one of the following methods:
Mail: Jan Fattore, Executive Assistant
107 Lindsay Street South