There are many great resources in Kawartha Lakes to help local businesses with their finances, strategic planning, recruitment, marketing, and operations.
But so many local businesses find themselves in a very competitive market and even the best business plans, operations, or advertising does not result in the growth or customer retention that they need.
With so many retail stores, restaurant, health care practitioners, and trades to choose from, what causes a consumer to choose YOUR business?
Zero In, a local consulting firm based in Lindsay, will be holding its last in a series of workshops for 2019. Each workshop makes a donation to a different local charity. This workshop will benefit Soroptimist International of Kawartha Lakes.
The workshop is Nov. 28 from 1-5 pm at the Days Inn and Suites in Lindsay. Tickets are $129 per person.
Participants in this workshop will learn how to:
- Understand the experience economy
- Learn the difference between customer service and customer experience
- Realize the potential for customer experiences that will be a differentiator for you
- Align your products, services, and experiences to your customer needs
- Translate your ideas into execution and action
- Drive customer loyalty, retention, and growth!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Anyone in an organization that is involved in customer sales, services, or senior leadership.
More information about the workshop and how to register can be found on the Zero In website at www.zero-in.ca/workshops